World Vision Jobs Circular 2018
- We are looking for Graduates to work as an Intern at Area Program Cluster Office – Chattogram under Central Eastern Bangladesh Region with an expectation to travel 50% of the time to other parts of the Region.
- This is a 12 Months Internship Program of WVB, its objective is to create a pool of competent Youth ready to serve the most vulnerable in Bangladesh with WV Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- We expect that the intern will be able to have hands-on experience with the areas of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) that are as per organizational design, applying the principle that 70% is on job training, 20% is the Mentoring & Coaching that intern shall receive from all the players in the team and 10% is the Formal Training that the intern shall receive to support the learning journey.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor degree in any discipline – Preferred Statistics, Sociology, Economics, Development Studies etc. educational background with IT knowledge
- ICT Knowledge especially advanced level user of MS – Excel
- Any Data related use of Software
- Skills Required: Health, Gender, Education
- Training/Trade Course: Training Trade Course: SPSS,ERP
- Skills Required: Health,Education,Environment/ Disaster Management
- Age 22 to 28 years
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience as a team player
- Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills
- Aptitude in working with partners in a collaborative way
- Understand advocacy theory, process and practice.
- Preferred proven ability to write and produce publications
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ERP Software
- Positive Attitude
- Internal & External customer handling capacity