USA Online Degree
Colleges or universities in the country are offering scholarships to Bangladeshi students who do not have the opportunity to study in the United States. The scholarship is offered under The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program or Global Ugrad. This scholarship will be given for a period of 1 semester to developing student leaders from diverse communities for the purpose of institutional studies without degrees. Application for this scholarship has started. The last day to submit the application is February 28.
In a press release, the US Embassy in Dhaka said that Global Ugrad is an activity of the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The goal is to encourage students who come from less-represented backgrounds and have not had any other opportunity to study in the United States to participate in the program. Since 2007, World Learning has handled more than 2,500 Global Upgrade students in colleges and universities across the United States.
This scholarship will be awarded to students who are currently enrolled full-time in the undergraduate education program and have completed their first semester. Applicants must have a minimum score of 72iBT in TOEFL or 6.0 in IELTS.
Why this USA scholarship
Application for this scholarship has started. The last day to submit the application is February 28
Application for this scholarship has started. The last day to submit an application is 28th February Photo: Collected
In this program, meritorious students from different countries including Bangladesh will get a full scholarship for one semester in the educational institutions of the United States to study at the undergraduate level. The scholarship will be given in the semester of autumn 2020 (September-December) or spring (January-April) 2021. Preference will be given to underrepresented and disadvantaged applicants. Students will be eligible for any education. Preference will be given to underrepresented and disadvantaged applicants for this scholarship. The scholarship will be given for one semester (approximately 4 months) depending on the interest, availability of the applicants as well as the admission opportunities and funding.
USA Free Online College
Global Ugrad applicants will be admitted on a full-time basis to selected undergraduate course work selected from the existing curriculum of the inviting educational institution. The purpose is for students to have practical interactions with teachers and students in the United States and to create ample opportunities for them to come into contact with the culture of the United States educational institutions and classrooms. In addition, to help ensure the success of students in the new environment of the educational institution, the inviting institutions will provide appropriate lessons on institutional research and composition, analytical thinking, time management, data acquisition, and study and examination. Participants will be on campus with American classmates. Participation in social activities is compulsory. Apart from that, all the participants will be given an opportunity to take part in the apprenticeship activities during the teaching activities.
USA Online Class
Applicants will also need SSC and HSC marks, personal essays (within 500 words) and written answers to questions included in the online form (within 400-600 words) and two letters of recommendation from professors or teachers
Eligibility TermsMust is at least 25 years old (minimum of 18 years old) Bangladeshi citizen. Cannot be a dual citizen or permanent immigrant to the United States or any other country.Must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and must have completed at least one semester or one semester after returning to his / her institution.
- In order to be involved in studies at the university level, one must have appropriate skills in writing and speaking English
- Must have proof of leadership skills.
- At the end of the program, you have to have a commitment to return to your university in Bangladesh.
- Must have little or no prior experience of living in the United States.
- Must be interested and able to fully participate in intensive education activities and social services.
- American universities need to be prepared to adapt to life and get involved in it. Must be prepared to share space with Americans from diverse backgrounds, religions, and tribes, and be able to adapt to different cultural and social norms from Bangladesh.
- This scholarship will be awarded to students who are currently enrolled full-time in undergraduate education and have completed their first semester.
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 72iBT in TOEFL or 6.0 in IELTS.
- Preference will be given to candidates with little or no prior experience of traveling to the United States or any other country.
- Which must be accompanied by the application form
A passport shaped photo attached on the first page of the application.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport data/photo attached page.
- Official number sheet (transcript) of each year of study at the university, with certified translation where applicable.
- Official Results of National General Secondary School Final Examination (SSC / HSC / University Number Sheet)
- Your personal essay (within 500 words) and written answers to the questions included in the online form (within 400-600 words)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or teachers.
Where to USA SCHOLASRHIP apply
The application has started on January 4. Applications must be submitted on or before 26 February 2021, Sunday. The application has to be done online. Those interested should go to this link https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/n9bqhdalu1 to register for the event.
Interested parties should check the terms and conditions before starting the application to ascertain whether they are eligible for this activity. Remember, the eligibility conditions are set by the United States Department of State and it is not possible to make exceptions. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview at the American Center. Candidates are nominated by the American Center, but participation in the event depends on final approval and funding from Washington DC.
See the links below for more information: