What is a US Green Card? A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is an individual that has been granted authorization to work and live on a permanent basis in the United States. How many immigrant visas will be issued? each year 50,000 immigrant visas will be made available to the qualified applicants in the lottery. Can I do anything to increase my chances of winning? Yes, and No, the qualified applicants are selected randomly by a computer and all applicants have an equal chance of being selected. USA DV- Green Card-Diversity Visa Lottery
US DV Lottery Program
Application Deadline: Oct. 15th, 2021!
Only until October 15th, 2021, you can apply for the official DV Lottery 2023!
Not all Bangladeshis can apply for the DV lottery.
- Only “whose spouse is a citizen of a country eligible to apply for the America DV Lottery. Example: Your spouse is a citizen of “Spain”. Since you are eligible to apply for the Spain America DV Lottery, you can apply because your spouse is eligible.
- Your parents were not citizens of Bangladesh at the time of your birth. For example, You can apply if your father was a citizen of “Taiwan-Taiwan” before you were born.
- Must have passed minimum HSC (12 years education) or
- Must have 2 years of practical work experience in a particular job.
- Click here to view all the qualifying DV2023 jobs
USA Green Card Lottery
Can a husband and a wife submit a separate application each? Yes, a husband and a wife can submit one application each. If either the husband’s or the spouse’s application is selected, the other would also be entitled to a permanent resident card.If I win, does my family have to travel with me? No.
Green Card Lottery Requirements DV2023
The Diversity Visa Lottery process:
- Take the Expert test to decide your eligibility to enter the Lottery
- Pay the small mandatory administrative Application fee
- Receive your registration number and password to your account
- In your account, complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- Submit your DV 2023 Lottery application
- Check online, if you were selected in the Green Card Lottery
DV-2023 Applicants are now Welcome to Register.
How To DV Application 2023 Form Fill-up
Title Form of address – Please select – First name, Last name, E-mail, Password, Repeat password.
Apply now & win a green card (Bangladeshi How can Apply or How Eligible.`
- Select Your Country “Bangladesh”
- Select Your Marital Status( If Your Spouse born DV ELIGIBLE Country Like Spain Select one of this)
Dv Application Link and Resource :
Application Link: https://www.dvlottery.com/register?gui=enEN
Qualified Country of Birth:
Almost everyone qualifies for the DV Lottery. The only exceptions are people born in a country with a very high rate of emigration into the US. People born in Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible.
List of Excluded Countries:
The following countries are excluded from the DV Program:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (including Hong Kong SAR), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Note that the United Kingdom includes the following dependent areas: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. Northern Ireland does qualify.
Natives from all other countries not in the list above may register for the DV2023 Green Card Lottery.
Individuals who were born in any of the above-mentioned excluded countries may apply if:
- Their spouses were born in one of the eligible countries, or
- Their parents (both not born in this excluded country) were only temporary residents of the excluded, non-eligible countries.
- Within the last five years, you must have worked for at least two years in a profession that requires at least two years of training.
- HSC Pass(12 Years Education)
- Click here to view all the qualifying DV2023 jobs
Green Card Lottery Photo Requirements for DV2023
- Photo age: The photo must not be older than 6 months
- File format JPG format
- File size Maximum 240 KB
- Resolution 600×600 pixels / 300 dpi
- Photo size 51x51mm
- Glasses Not allowed.
- Background Light-colored and plain
Passport for the DV Lottery
following details from a valid passport are now also required to participate:
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Issuing country
Those who live in America after winning the DV lottery, what do they do?
Everyone got a job according to their qualifications and luck. A part works in shops etc. in New York. Students were a big part of getting the DV lottery. Whose fortunes have really pleased. They have continued their studies even after moving there and are now living a good job. Some of my acquaintances own petrol pumps in Louisiana, Alabama, etc., as well as a convenience store.
All Bangladeshi Can Apply?
Diversity Visa – Be aware of diversity immigrant visa fraudsters. Bangladesh has not been eligible to participate in the Diversity Visa Program since 2012. Between 2007 and 2012, more than 50,000 Bangladeshis immigrated to the United States under this visa, and Bangladesh lost this qualification. Because the DV program is for countries from which the rate of immigration to the United States is relatively low.