USA Work Permit Visa(H-1B Visa) Ι
WASHINGTON: The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has said it has received repeated requests from various corporations and businesses to approve about 75,000 H-1B work visas for the fiscal year 2021. They are going. The USCIS, the federal agency for immigration, which examines the applications for H-1B visas, said that “out of the duly registered applications, 75,000 visa applications have been selected as final.”The federal agency (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) said in a statement that the USCIS had initially approved the issuance of the visas for FY 2021 and had received adequate electronic registration. As per US rules, the next fiscal year starts on October 1, 2020.
USA Work Permit Visa(H-1B Visa) Ι USA Temporarily Immigration
USA Temporarily Immigration
USCIS will notify successful applicants and their agencies before March 31 that they are eligible to file a petition to obtain an H-1B Work Visa. The deadline for successful registrars to apply for the visa is June 30. This year, all companies seeking new H-1B work visas were required to register with USCIS, and the deadline for registration was March 20.USCIS will also issue an additional 20,000 H-1B visas for undergraduates and graduates from a U.S. educational institution.
- Wonders of the mysterious world-People disappear in the village
- Saudi Arabia Visa-KSA Investor /Golden visa
- Golden Visa Dubai-Requirements Ι Benefits Ι policy
- United Arab Emirates Golden Visa-UAE Golden Visa
- Canada Immigration For Skilled People-Moving To Canada
- Diversity Lottery (DV Lottery) USA Immigration Citizenship
- Canadian Embassies and High Commission Job Application Online
- DGHS Job Exam Result 2021, Date & Admit Card Download
- Technical Colleges and Polytechnic Recruited-University Job
- How to Get Jordan Work Permit Visa | Work Visa Requirements in Jordan
- Students will get a work permit (permanent citizenship) in Canada
- US Embassy job 2021-United State of AmericaJob Online Application
USA H-1B work visas
Citizens of other countries usually have the opportunity to work temporarily in the United States with an H-1B visa. Under Section 101 of the Ιand Nationality Act, H1N1-B visas allow a number of US organizations to allow citizens of other countries to work in specialized occupations such as information technology, finance, accounting, architecture, and engineering. These visas are usually issued to recruit workers from other countries if skilled workers are needed. This visa is known by different names. To some this visa is also known as ‘Tech Visa’ and to others, it is also known as ‘Work Permit Visa‘.