- Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV) was established in 1989, a non-profit organization advocating for equal rights and social inclusion for people with a disability in Bangladesh, particularly the underprivileged. We provide medical treatment, primary education, vocational training, emergency financial aid and community support to our beneficiaries, their families and communities to encourage social acceptance, empowerment and independence of people with a disability.
- Develop and adapt necessary reporting formats and prepare a monitoring matrix for the program
- Supervision of nutrition program activities in the Upazila/Camp level.
- Provide all types of technical supports to the field level staffs.
- Assist HoD Nutrition/DPM of SARPV for the overall management of IMCN & CMAM/BSFP & TSFP program.
- She/ He will spend 60% time at the field and 40% for official work, training and meeting
- OVERALL OBJECTIVE:
- To ensure the smooth and proper running of the program through providing systematic and regular supervision, monitoring and follow up of all activities at the field level through MIS Officer, Field Monitor, Union Supervisors, Community Mobilizers, CNVs and CNWs/BSFP & TSFP center level staffs.
- Department : Nutrition
- Duration of the contract : up to 31st December`19
- Starting date : 1st November`19
Job Description / Responsibility
- SCREENING, DETECTION AND REFERRAL MECHANISM FOR SAM/MAM CASES AND THEIR ADMISSION AND DISCHARGE IN THE OTP/TSFP/BSFP SITE:
- Supervision, monitoring and follow up of all the activities in the OTP/TSFP/BSFP sites at the CC level and ensuring that they are running all the activities according to established protocols and standards given by WFP and ACF
- ENSURE BCC COMPONENT OF THE IMCN & CMAM/BSFP & TSFP PROGRAMME IS IN PLACE
- Ensure regular nutrition education session on the distribution day
- Ensure regular courtyard session at the community level
Master’s degree in Nutrition and Food Science/ MPH
At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 months experience in the field of management of nutrition project
- Ability to ensure coordination & negotiation with partners on the ground
- Technically sound on nutrition aspect
- Well known about the country strategy and guideline of CMAM
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team-building, capacity building and training skills
- Leagues: English and Bengali Excellent Written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skill (Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power point)
48,000 – 55,000
As per SARPV policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the required docomeents:
Complete and updated CV with recent passport size photograph + cover letter including 2 (two) professional references to the mentioned email.
Only complete files will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by SARPV.
Please be prepared for the technical tests / interviews.
Short-listed candidates need to bring all original academic and professional certificates during Interview time.
Application Deadline : Oct 15, 2019
- Cocola Food Products Job Circular 2019
- Accountant : Light House Job circular 2019
- Jessore Cantonment Job circular 2019
- Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board Exam date
- dustho Shastho Center Recruitment Notice
- Resource Development Foundation Job circular 2019
- Khagrachari Agricultural Extension Department Job circular
- daktaar.com job circular 2019
- X-Ray Technologist (Female) Job offer
- Front Desk Executive (Female) Job offer