TANIN Group is one of Bangladesh’s leading furniture manufacturers. This year, Bangladesh serves as the leading honorable organization on the occasion of 36 years of birth anniversary. We are looking for an interior designer to join our growing team.
Successful candidates will have the responsibility in the administration of the client for interaction, internal architecture design development, construction documentation and quality confirmation from an internal perspective, bidding administration, and a wide range of projects. You will work closely with top management.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Innovative design invents ideas, which are effective and effective for practical, aesthetic, safe and motivated motive, reflecting client’s goals and in project budgets.
- To organize equipment and equipment, lighting and color combinations, plan planning, layout and use.
- A design project implements all stages that include contracts, budgets, schedules, plans, designs, documentation, specification, and construction, including a selection of furniture and specification.
- Responsible for maintaining positive client relationships across the project. Regularly, the client keeps the client informed about the progress of the project. Setting up and storing contracts with other upstream people for clarification, coordination, and discussion of important issues.
- Selection and accounting for furniture, lighting, flooring, wall coverings and artwork specification.
- Assess the material requirements and costs
- Components, materials, materials, materials, finishes, and furnishing are needed for the material.
- Keep the project, or a phase of a project, responsible for scheduling.
- Responsible for all the suppliers, clients and contractors in connection with the needs and necessary support to ensure the project requirements of all needs.
TANIN Group Circular 2018
Graduation from a respected School of Interior Design
Experience Requirements: 4 to 7 years (s)
The creative talent of conceptual design and rendering skills of hand or computer sketching.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suites, Photoshop powerful knowledge and experience
Detailed based and firm presentation skills – both written and oral
Design, FF and E-specification, and well-rounded experience of construction documentation.
Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements
Internal Design Registration and LEED Recognition Preferences.
Type of job:
According to Company’s policy, send your CV (with recent passport size photo) to [email protected]
Last date for application: 25 February 018