How to prepare for the 38th BCS Preliminary Examination?
Has become Saku’ala. Now the time of mind set up. How to take a preprption, how long to read, how to handle the rest of the work. Buy a book, how to read? I am advising you about my experience in all this. Accept / not make your decision.
1. How to take a preprption?
If you want to get a chance to sit today, sit down to read.
– Make a routine routine (I’ll also prepare one here, follow it also)
2. How long do you read?
– As long as you like to read.
– Try to achieve routine target.
Remember – even if you do not read, another candidate is just reading.
– Many people will say ‘I have not got a chance’. He listened to them, he was in danger.
3. How to handle the rest of the work?
– Tell everyone in the family – your test.
Let your readings work and let you read them. If you do not waste your time, keep watch on it. That’s all.
4. Buy any book ??
– Buy author’s books of BCS. Those who did not pass the BCS, they should think 20 times whether they want to buy a BCS book.