- Location of posting : Kishoregonj (with frequent field visit to program area)
- Contract duration : Up to June 2020
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring and evaluation of the project activities; provide technical assistance to the project team;
- Collect monitoring data and process the data, coordination & collaboration with line stakeholders, process documentation. Implement routine, process and outcome monitoring applying both quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Implement integrated automated information management system.
- S/he will be based in project office and has to visit filed frequently.
- Gradate in Social Science/Statistics or any other discipline
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years experience on M & E in any reputed NGO/INGO.
- Proven skill and competencies to work with MS Excel and MS Access is preferable.
- Have knowledge on qualitative and quantitative M & E system, large database management, monitoring of Agriculture & Livelihoods, Maternal Child Health and Nutrition, Income Generating Activities, Resilience, Disaster Risk Reduction and Commodity Management and Socio economy.
- Knowledge of participatory approach, institutional assessment, quantitative and qualitative techniques for various assessments and analysis.
- Ability to manage M & E/MIS database, including template design, data entry, cleaning, logical checks of monitoring data.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to POPI`s values and vision, please send your updated CV (two referees, recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID/Smart Card and all academic & experience certificates) along with cover letter to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People`s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 Or E-mail to: [email protected]