Shishu Polli Plus
- Shishu Polli Plus a project of ` The Sreepur Village, Bangladesh ( an NGO)` working for destitute women and children at Sreepur; Gazipur district is inviting applications from the qualified candidates for the position of Nurse in its Clinic under the Care & Education Section based at Sreepur, Gazipur.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Primary health care treatment and medicine provide to the client according to their need
- Basic Pathological test doing from Shishu Polli Plus laboratory whenever it’s needed;
- Manage a broad range of services, from medical and nursing care to bill paying and transportation services;
- Educate patients about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients;
- Providing health promotion, counseling and education,
- Maintain and documentation of the patient service record,
- Purchase requisition of medicine and other health related devices,
- Maintain medicine stock with proper documents,
- Maintain financial transaction for general patient treatment and emergency purposes,
- Supervise cleaners work and keep hygienic environment in the clinic and surrounding areas;
- Check nutritional status in half yearly of existing beneficiaries;
- Data entry of daily patients assessment and treatment;
- Maintain referral register for client refer to the other hospital;
- Go to outside hospitals with patients whenever its needed;
- Take necessary steps for patient admission and discharge of outside hospitals.
- BSc in Nursing
- Education may be relaxed for the highly potential candidates with the relevant diploma / degree match with the jobs.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years’ experience is required preferably with NGOs, clinics or hospitals.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Taka 12,000 to 15,000 per month depending on qualifications and experiences with other facilities following SPP HR policy and practices.
- SPP will provide single accommodation and subsidized food (family accommodation could be offered considering special family circumstances to the deserving candidates).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please write the position in the subject head.
Hard copy of the application may be sent to the following address:
Head of HR & Administration
Shishu Polli Plus
House# 20, Road # 17,
Nikunja-2, Dhaka- 1229
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
‘The Sreepur Village Bangladesh is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work’
Application Deadline : May 22, 2018