NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019 – www.nu.ac.bd. Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019 Has been Published Today. You Can Read and Download National University Honours 1st Year Routine 2019 From This Website. NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019 Related all Infomation and Next Update Found My website that is bdjobstotal.com.
NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019 – www.nu.ac.bd
National University’sHonors 1st Year Examination 2019 Schedule :
Annual and Grade Development of the National University’s 2018-2019 academic year, 2017-2018, 2016-2017 and 2015-2016 academic year and only Promoted students of the 2014-2015 and 2013-2014 academic year publish the 2015 Honors -1 year examination for the F grade course.Without any reason, the university authorities reserve the ability to change the schedule of the examination. National University’s 019 Honors First Year Examination will begin on 01.08.299 and will end, on 26.09.019.Here is the exact date of the Honours 1st year examination2019 of the National University for readers of educators in BD. In addition to this, the original routine was provided without any hassle to download links so that everyone can easily download and download basic routines without distraction.
National University’s 2018-2019 academic year regular, 2017-2018, 2016-2017 and 2015-2016 academic year’s irregular and grade development and 2014-2015 and 2013-2014 academic year honors 1st year exam schedule.
Update2 019 Honors 1st Year Examination Routine:
• National University Honors 1st Year Examination Routine Publication Date: 04-07-2019
• At the start of the test: 1:00 pm every day
• Examination Code: 2201
• Duration of the test: The time mentioned in question paper
• Start date of the examination: National University’s 019 Honors First Year Examination will begin on 08.07.019.
The examination will end: The examinations will end on 26/09/2019.
Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019
National University Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2019
• Without any reason, the university authorities can change the schedule of the examinations.
• The withdrawal of the question paper trunk can not be taken from the Treasury until all the therapeutic tests are completed in accordance with the schedule.
• Candidates will be given digital signature in entrance. Print the entrance card of the concerned college students and print the testers and signature slip to the center. Instructions on this can be found at the National University web site www.nubd.info/honours and email@example.com.
• After the theoretical examination is over, practical tests will begin. The practical and oral test schedules will be scheduled in due course. Candidates need to know the date and time of practical and oral examination by going to self-colleges.
• The college authorities will have to pay 150 / – for each exam of 150 / – per 150 rupees per test taker for the examination of the seats and the center fee for the examinations. For the examinations at the rate of 300 / – taka per month, three days before the start of the test, Submit to.
• Inkours, practical and oral examination numbers will be sent down from the National University software and sent through online and their handwritten signature and other papers including sub-examination controller, first year honors branch, within 10 or 10 working days of the end of the therapeutic examination. Have to submit.
Consider linking to these articles: