MMS seeks a qualified candidate for the vacant position of “Field Officer (FO)” for the “Promoting Climate Smart Villages for improved Food & Nutrition Security in Char and Haor regions, the two most Vulnerable Fragile Eco-systems of Bangladesh” for 8 months contract. The Field Officer (FO) will be implemented the mentioned project activity funded by Welthungerhilfe. This position is field based at chowhali upazila under Sirajganj District.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct base line survey, beneficiary’s selection and group formation (SHGs) by using different PRA tools
- Assist and ensure to prepare Village Development and adaptation plan (VDAP) and support to Strengthening of SHGs and Community Institutions (Planning and Implementation)
- Organized and facilitate of farmers training on Climate Smart Farming and Crop Planning and Assist and follow up demonstrations on Climate Smart Farming
- Prepare market development plan with farmer
- Maintain coordination with Farmers and other service provider for better access to market
- Organize linkage meeting with project beneficiaries group and service provider (Financial and Technical service provider)
- Facilitate to implement Participatory learning annual plan (PLA) at Char area and have to Conduct PLA cycles with SHG members.
- Assist to health volunteer to Identify and track SAM & MAM children
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly plan and achievement report and submit to project manager.
- Maintain close collaboration with Union parishad, Project participant and relevant stakeholder
- Assist to organize Nutrition Camps and Food, Nutrition and Agricultural fair
- Reporting and Docomeentation
- Close coordination with local government and local administration
- Any other task assignment by authority as &when requirement
- Female candidate will get preference.
Master degree in any discipline, education qualification may be flexi bled is case of relevant experience at least 3-5 five years experienced on Livelihoods and CCADRR
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years’ experience with livelihoods and CCA & DRR related project operation at field level.
- Computer Skill: MS-Word, Excel, Power point, Internet and etc.
- Excellent facilitation skill.
- Other benefits will provide as per project budget line.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here
Please send your CV with cover letter to Director Program, Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS), Village: Khash Bara Shimul, Post : Banga Bandhu Bridge West Sub, Post Code # 6703, Dist : Sirajgonj or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by given deadline
Application Deadline : Sep 17, 2018