Ways to Travel to South Korea via Boesel on EPS Visa 2020 – Steps to Korea:
If you want to go to Korea on a work visa for only 60 thousand to 120 thousand rupees officially, then you have to follow the following steps in stages. Only by completing these steps step by step can you go to South Korea on a work visa.
1) Publication of Korea Visa Online Registration Circular
2) Apply online on the scheduled day after the publication of the circular
3) Announcement of Korea Lottery Results according to the quota determined through lottery in terms of online application
4) Registration of the winners of Korea Lottery through Bangladesh Overseas Limited Boysell with the prescribed fee.
5) Language test for registered candidates who want to go to Korea.
6) Physical proficiency test of those who have passed the language test
Announce the results of language test and proficiency test.
6) Those who pass the exam are included in the job roster through HRD Korea
6) Job offer from the designated company in Korea for those included in the job roster
9) You have to take part in 4/5 days training from Bangladesh Korea Technical Institute
10) You have to take part in the medical test through Boycell
11) A bank draft should be made to keep a deposit of Rs. 1 lakh in Boesel’s account as a refundable deposit of Rs. 1 lakh.
12) Going to Korea by plane bound for Korea on the scheduled day.
In addition, the UAE will take staff in 19 categories. See details about this at this link.
Korea Lottery 2020 – Ways to travel to South Korea on a work permit visa
Eligibility to apply for EPS Korean Visa:
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 39 years
A person who has never committed a crime punishable by imprisonment or more in his life
The government of Bangladesh has no ban on those traveling abroad
Visas / CCIVs not rejected by Korean immigration for travel to Korea under EPS
Previously South Korea did not live illegally
Nor was he forcibly repatriated from Korea
A person who has not previously faced any kind of prison fine or punishment during his or her stay in South Korea
He has not been in South Korea for more than five years on an E9/10 visa
People who do not have color weakness or color blindness problems
And of course you have to have a machine readable Bangladeshi passport.
New rules have been introduced in the EPS system from this year so that recruitment point system based tests and results will be published. The main purpose of this process is to recruit not only Korean language skills but also a physical recruiting system to assess the overall technical skills, competencies and experience. In the recruitment point system, the number of potential candidates will be selected on the basis of high marks by adding the marks obtained in the first and second round examinations, from the candidates who have passed the first round examination to the second round examination (Skill Test, Competency Test).
EPS and Boesl (BOESL) advertise on their web site www.boesl.gov.bd and in various newspapers in Bangladesh for the registration of participants in the Korean language test called online registration for South Korean jobs. After the publication of the advertisement, on the specified day, the candidates can register online by visiting the website of Boesl (www.boesl.gov.bd) or EPS (eps.boesl.org.bd) with their passport number and other information. You do not have to spend any money to apply. If you want, you can do your own registration sitting on your own or anyone else’s computer. At the end of the registration you will be given a confirmation form which you will print and leave.