HR Specialist- Plan International Bangladesh
- Plan International Bangladesh in view to support its Vision for 2030 has been familiarizing implementation of a dedicated decentralized HR & OD team to support its staff thus organization to excel in their capacity, motivate and retain talent them with right career support.
- The job holder will be responsible for providing support to the Emergency Response HR Team in the area of staff and volunteer recruitment and selection. He / She is also responsible for Staff induction and contract management process. The position holder is also responsible for capacity building of volunteer, Plan & partner staff.
- A Master’s degree, in Human Resources Management
- At least 4 year(s)
- We are looking for a competent person with positive team playing spirit who exhibits knowledge , skill and attitude on Human Resources management aspects is enthusiastic to and capable to work in the complex humanitarian emergency response context. at least 4 years’ experience in the similar role. Willing to travel regularly in the filed offices and camp areas. Good knowledge and understanding of humanitarian principles and established international child protection minimum standards with excellent interpersonal relationship building and collaboration skill: Effectively interacting with others in order to produce meaningful outcomes.
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are invited to Apply.
- BDT. 85840 – 96570 (monthly, Cost to the company, based on experience) along with other benefits i.e., hospitalization benefit for spouse and children, leave, group insurance and yearly medical check-up for employee.