Executive, Field Service
Job Description / Responsibility
- Frequently visit to dealer & observe service operation & activities and take counter measures to improve the gap areas.
- Counsel & assists Dealer improving customer satisfaction including the training the Dealer personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring company’s service, Parts & Warranty policies and procedures are implemented by Dealer body.
- Analyze the respective market data, taking the counter measure and report to team leader.
- Collect data on market for quality information for further investigation.
- Implementation after sales events (Service campaign, Market surveys, Maintenance awareness).
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
Job Requirements: Age 25 to 30 year(s)
Only males are allowed to apply.
Excellent communication skill both in written & verbal abilities of English.
Conversant with MS Office applications.
Willing to travel any where in Bangladesh.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Apply Instructions: Send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: May 14, 2018