: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 1 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: May 05, 2018
: May 15, 2018
- Damien Foundation (DF), a Belgian International NGO, is involved in the control of Tuberculosis and Leprosy in close collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh in 14 districts of greater Mymensingh, Rajshahi & Faridpur regions. Since 1972 the DF is one of the major international agencies contributing to Tuberculosis and Leprosy control in Bangladesh.
- The foundation is going to recruit 144 Field Workers for all upazilas of 13 districts (Tangail, Jamalpur, Mymensingh, Kishoreganj, Netrakona, Rajshahi, Naogaon, Nawabganj, Faridpur, Rajbari, Gopalganj, Madaripur and Shariatpur) of DF working area under the NFR of GFATM Fund for the period from July 2018 to December 2020
- Job Locations:
- 29 positions for all upazilas of Tangail and Jamalpur districts under DF Tangail Project.
- 33 positions for all upazilas of Mymensingh (except Mymensingh Sadar, Muktagacha, Phulpur & Trishal upazilas) and Kishoreganj districts under DF Mymensingh Project.
- 15 positions for all upazilas of Netrakona district under DF Netrakona Project.
- 32 positions for all upazilas of Rajshahi, Naogaon and Nawabganj districts under DF Rajshahi Project.
- 35 positions for all upazilas of Faridpur, Rajbari, Gopalganj, Madaripur and Shariatpur districts under DF Faridpur Project.