We are looking for Teacher (Urban School & Rural School)
Job Description / Responsibility
- CLASS CONDUCTION:
- Prepare daily lesson Plan
- Perform planned/scheduled activities in the assigned classes.
- Preparing and ensuring use of teaching learning materials in the classroom.
- Facilitate students through participatory teaching-learning method .
- Support and guiding students in doing creative and project work
- Conduct daily assessment on achievement of learning outcome
- Conduct extra classes for the slow learners.
- LEARNER’S ASSESSMENT:
- Assist Head teacher in carrying out half-yearly and yearly examination for the students
- Conduct competency based assessment of the students
- Check answer scripts.
- Prepare the Result of the student.
- Prepare tabulation sheet of the examination.
- Conduction of Parents’ Students’ Teachers’ Conference (PSTC)
- Prepare report on PSCT.
- MONITORING & REPORTING:
- Visit students home for ensuring their attendance.
- Assist Head teacher in preparing proposal on Drop Out student.
- Assist Head teacher in producing fortnightly and monthly reports
- Prepare progress report for slow (struggling) learners.
- MANAGING CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Ensure students’ and parents’ participation in different day celebrations/events.
- Conduct analysis sessions on Book review notes prepared by students under library activities.
- Collect and preserve write ups from students for school magazine and other purposes.
- Communicate with the parents to solve any specific problem of the students’.
- Maintain Communication with School Management Committee, Health Committee and other external entities.
- Maintain acceptable (good) relationship with students, colleagues (teachers, SMC, HT, other line managers) and community & parents
- Share Health & hygiene related information with students and follow up
- Assist other sector departments to implement their activities as and when required to fulfill their activities
- Visit job owners and working children’s work place to observe their working condition (applicable for Working Children School teachers only)
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Graduate in Education/Social Science/Science or any other related subject .
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Skilled on facilitation and use of conducive teaching-learning materials .
- Skilled in Class room management, lesson plan preparation etc.
- Knowledge in Child rights-based approach and Child protection.
- Knowledge in Country’s education system related policies and laws,
- Well conversant on the competencies prescribed by Government.
- Bangla reading, speaking and writing skill.
- English reading, speaking understanding and writing skill.
Age: 25 to 37 year(s)
Gazipur (Kaliganj), Mymensingh (Bhaluka)
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Two festival bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity Leave Encashment and Group Insurance.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their detailed CV with 1 pp size photograph, contact number, name of two referees to Manager, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, Educo, House #12, Road # 138, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Application Deadline : Oct 16, 2019
- Cocola Food Products Job Circular 2019
- Accountant : Light House Job circular 2019
- Jessore Cantonment Job circular 2019
- Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board Exam date
- dustho Shastho Center Recruitment Notice
- Resource Development Foundation Job circular 2019
- Khagrachari Agricultural Extension Department Job circular
- daktaar.com job circular 2019
- X-Ray Technologist (Female) Job offer
- Front Desk Executive (Female) Job offer