e-Recruitment System of DLS – প্রাণিসম্পদ অধিদপ্তর
dls gov bd Application form 2019– jobs.dls.gov.bd. dls Application form 2019. Department of Livestock Services Job Application form 2019 Download. Are You Looking dls gov bd Application form, Then Your are Right Place You Can download Here jobs.dls.gov.bd – jobs dls gov bd Application form 2019.e-Recruitment System of DLS . dls gov bd Application form online Application form.
Consider linking to these articles:
- Alert to meet the application
- Read the well-received notification before completing the form.
- Complete each step to fill the form gradually. So that no information is misplaced.
- Anusupial action will be taken against false or confusing information providers.
- If any type of incomplete or false information is provided, the application is considered to be directly canceled.
Prepare to apply
- Scan copy of original invoice (white background, JPEG format).
- 17 digit national ID number / 10 digit smart card number / 17 digit birth registration number.
- Mobile number
- Recently mounted colored pictures (white background, 300 x 300 pixels, JPEG format).
- Scan copy of signature (white background, 250 x 150 pixels, JPEG format).
- Application system printing.
Rules for applying:
- Enter the names in the given room in Bangla and English (in large letters) (according to the SSC charter).
- Enter the national ID card number in English (10/17 digits, if someone has 13 digits then write 4 digits for the first year).
- Enter the birth registration number in English (17 digits, if someone has 13 digits then write 4 digits for the jam year).
- Enter date of birth in English (YYYY-MM-DD) or select.
- Select your category.
- Select your own district.
- Enter the name of the father (in English or in Bengali according to the SSC certificate).
- Enter the name of Mother (in English or in Bengali SSC Certificate).
- Select gender.
- Enter mobile number in English (11 digit mobile number (English). Example: 01715 xxxxxx)
- Write your religion in the right way (in English or in Bengali).
- Write your own nationality correctly (in English or in Bengali).
- Enter e-mail (if any) correctly (in English, example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have any profession write (in English or in Bengali).
- Enter the current address and permanent address correctly (in English or in Bengali).
- Write the educational qualifications one by one from the last to the first.
- Please specify the additional eligibility (if any) correctly.
- Experience Details: If you have any type of experience, please specify correctly.
- Select Quota Other Enter the other quota then enter in the room.
- What is a candidate candidate? If yes, please fill in the next room.
- Candidate picture
- Candidate’s newly-colored picture.
- Scanned copy at 300x 300 pixels JPEG format white background.
- The image must be within 300 KB.
- Candidate’s signature
- Scan copy of 250x 150 pixels JPG format white background.
The image must be within 300 KB.
- After completing everything correctly click on the “Save and Next Step” button. If all is well then your bio-data will be created correctly
- After you click on the “Confirm Application” button to fill the invoice information and the application verification page will appear.
- If all is correct, please click on the “Confirm Application” button to confirm the application.
- If any information is incorrect, you can click on the edit button to correct it.
- Once the application is confirmed then there will be no scope for correction.
- Print the application form.
Special Instructions at the end of the application
- Print and save the application form.
- Inquiries for invoicing, application card printed hardcups and certified photocopies of all certificates must be
- submitted in the time of the examination.
- At the time of the Mokhari test, the presentation of all the Charter should be displayed and the certified
- photocopy of all the certificates and the hardcopy printed on the application should be submitted.
- The date of receipt of the letter will be reported on the website.
- Print or download an entry from online.