Bkash Company Officer New Job circular 2019 has been Published today by the Bkash Authority.Bkash Ltd Manager New Job circular 2018 Is one of the Favourite Jobs circulars For Youth.
Bkash Ltd Manager New Job circular 2019Related All Updated Information found my website that is bdjobstotal.com. bdjobstotal.com is a largest Jobs site in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Manager, Social Media, and Influencer Relations
Company Name: Bkash Limited.
Vacancy Number: See The Circular.
Job Nature: Full Time.
Experience: As Per Bkash Job Circular.
Gender: Male or Female.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Bkash Ltd New Job circular 2019
বাংলাদেশ মৎস্য অধিদপ্তরের অধিনে নিয়োগ
The business analyst`s primary objective is to helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems
- Collaborate with developers, vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and vendors
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE,ICE,IT,EEE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE,ICE,IT,EEE
2 to 5 year(s)
- Extremely Strong communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and seeking additional opportunities to serve them.
- Developed previous Business Analysis artifacts, (Workflow, Requirements Specifications, Test Scripts, etc.) that can be shared during the interview process.
- Must have some experience with managing projects and/or organization change management initiatives.
- Self-Starting – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Awareness of key software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM etc.) – preferred but not mandatory
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Visio, Wireframing, Requirement Management Tools.
- Result oriented – Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Previous work experience in a corporate setting preferred.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting