Appointment notice from Pacific Pharmaceuticals in Junior Executive
Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is a reputed pharmaceutical company specializing in the field of diabetes. Our motto is to serve people with superior quality medicines using raw materials from recognized suppliers and most modern and sophisticated pharmaceutical equipment.
Jr. Executive (Accounts)
Job description / Responsibility
- Enter the supplier’s invoices in the software, with the correct cost and the appropriate account code.
- Preparing the payment order instruction and the correct authorization
- Sales record Invoices, scrap sales and cash Incentive receivable.
- Receipt of cash receipt in the software
- Prepare and verify all necessary support documents for all disbursements and ensure payment in a timely manner.
- Be sure to register everything in the software for the Proof of payment, the Journal voucher and the Proof of deposit.
The ideal person must have a Bachelor / Master of Accounting / Management / Finance
Place of work: Dhaka, Chittagong, Jessore, Mymensingh, Bogra, Comilla, Sylhet, Barisal and Faridpur