Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidate is responsible for effective management of project fund as per approved activity plan and budget. Will ensure full compliance of donor’s financial policies and guidelines as applicable and keep close liaison with them. S/he will ensure proper and transparent accounting system is in place. Ensure procurement of goods and services.
- Ensure effective management of project fund as per activity plan and budget
- Ensure full compliance of donor’s financial policies and guidelines
- Ensure proper and transparent accounting system
- Ensure procurement of good and services based donor/organizational compliance
- Ensure smooth implementation of general administration, personnel management, and procurement, support services and project office.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and other periodic financial reports.
- Review and check all bills/vouchers and ensure full compliance of financial policy.
- Ensure to maintain necessary financial docomeents such as vouchers petty cash, Bank book, ledgers according to the guideline.
- Ensure that all cost must be reasonable, allocable and allowable for the fund management.
- Prepare plan to send petty cash to person and reimbursement of vouchers on certain interval.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly work plans in accordance with the finance overall operational plan.
- Execute the current govt. Tax and VAT policies.
- Ensure supportive supervision as per need
- Prepare fund allocation on certain interval and disbursement of fund.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experienced person will get privileged.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
10,000 – 18,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a complete CV along with Job application, mentioning two references, one recent passport size photograph and photocopy of National ID card, copies of all academic and experience certificates to “The Director, Human Resources, Light House, Jahurul Nagar, Bogura. Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Physically challenged people, Sexual & Ethnic Minority group can also apply. Light House is an Equal opportunity organization. Female are specially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for the interview.
Application Deadline : Oct 17, 2019