JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY
- Collect designs from designers and draft persons to archive
- Receive final tracing from designers
- Maintain all samples (i.e. Antiques & Non-Textile Samples)
- Check the Screen Print designs, receive Screen Print products and send to Field Offices
- Editing all Textile and Non-Textile products
- Maintain docomeentation archiving
- Prepare all products catalog
- Maintain logistic items properly
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Graduate from any reputed university.
3rd division/class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
Experience Requirements: Not mandatory
- 1-2 years experience in docomeentation and library management will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla is required
- Have to lead a team with positive attitude.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Associate Officer/ Assistant Officer, Docomeentation Library’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : May 22, 2018