HR operation specialist
- According to the SLA, ensure the proper check distribution (hardcopy and softcopy) pre-recruitment check and document verification
- Ensure all the logical support for joining formalities and joining and running under-boarding of new employees
- Make sure all staff files are properly placed in the file room
- Ensure that all the file’s employment and employee transaction documents are in the proper manner
- To clear the clearance process through proper communication, to clear all the related functions/sections and cancel all communications of all the responsible department
- Start automation of onboarding process to optimize operational efficiency and to offer management by analyzing required needs.
- Ensuring health checkup of all employees files
Required Academic Qualifications:
BBA in Human Resources Management / Business Administration from an accredited UGC approved institute
2-4 years relevant experience
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- The sound knowledge of the telecom industry
- Fundamental knowledge of conflict resolution and complaints management
- Sound knowledge of Bangladesh Labor Law
- Word Knowledge HR Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of sound management in HRIS
Last date for the application: Monday, January 29, 018
Banglalink is one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh, 32 million subscribers and a subsidiary of Netherlands-based company Vion Limited.
Our policies and our legal obligations to work at VEON, our values and policies of our Code of Conduct and Support, and policies of higher policies are in principle. Our pioneering spirit customer is obsessed with our values for being obsessed, entrepreneur, innovative, collaborative and truthful. Being truthful forces us to act morally, upright and honestly.